Are You a Delighted Patient?
We’d Love to Hear Your Feedback
- Wendy Kemp11/03/2017I cannot say enough great things about Dr Shawn Hopkins at the Woodlands location! My child was in for a fitting of her new hearing aids, she had a bad day and was laying on the floor in the office. Dr Hopkins got down on the floor and got on her level and taught her how to put them in, download the app to adjust them on her phone and taught her how to use it....all while on the floor! Great feeling for a mom to see someone care enough to adjust to your child! I would highly recommend Dr Hopkins! We have had a great experience all the way around, the entire staff is awesome!Lindy R.9/20/2019I have worn a hearing aid my whole life and I always have a difficult time adjusting when I have to get a new one. Dr. Olivarez was extremely patient with me and listened to all of my complaints/requests/peculiarities, and made adjustments accordingly. I strongly recommend Clarity Hearing for your hearing aid needs, they are exceptional and go above and beyond for their patients.Linda D.9/17/2017Dr. Hawkins is always available in a timely fashion. She is friendly and personable and has always addressed any issues regarding my aides immediately. They have a smoothly run office and stay on schedule with their appointments. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an audiologist or hearing aid specialist.
- Joyce Steiger9/12/2017I think the entire office are very helpful and carring. Dr. Scott ask all the right questions and always checks out yur hearing aids very god well you are thre.And they don't ut you for weeks when you need to be seen.Francisco Zamarripa7/22/2020When I was experiencing my first signs of hearing loss, I got frustrated with the TV because I heard the voices, but I didn’t understand what they were saying. If I went to church, I would get upset. I would blame the microphones, because I couldn’t hear. My wife would get upset with me, because she would talk to me and I didn’t understand what she said. It would cause problems. It makes you feel depressed, you can’t understand what people are saying, and you feel stupid. It makes you feel inferior. You are afraid to express yourself because, if I can’t hear, maybe I can’t speak.
Before coming to Clarity Hearing, I had given up. But what you do is exude positiveness, and that’s what I needed. When you treat people with respect, they will respond well, especially when they are frustrated.
Hearing aids gradually helped me become less frustrated. When you’re frustrated, you frustrate other people. So it is going to be a process with my wife. We don’t live individually, we affect everyone around us. So if somebody gets a hearing aid, everyone benefits in the family. My sons had quit talking to me, because they have parties, and when I would be there I couldn’t understand, and they thought I was ignoring them. So now we are slowly getting back to the way we used to be.
I would definitely encourage anyone who is considering visiting Clarity Hearing. If anyone asks me, I would definitely encourage them to come.Kellie Davis Berger4/26/2016Dr Marquardt is wonderful. He takes time with you, listens to concerns and questions and helps you find affordable, viable solutions.
- Toney Foster11/26/2019Great experience. I got the feeling they truly wanted to improve my quality of life, not just improve my hearing. I went with the least expensive product but was treated like I had spent $10,000Richard Hapach8/03/2021Dr Katie Miller Dr Miller is a true professional with a passion for helping her patients. My experience with Clarity Hearing has been stellar! I highly recommend Dr Miller.Christee M.6/05/2021Great place
- Phyllis Heiman7/22/2020My first signs of hearing loss were about three years ago. I was afraid that I would not like them [hearing aids] and that they would discourage me and make me feel ancient. I would describe my first impressions of Clarity Hearing as precious, calming … I had wonderful interactions. Thank you, Jesus! Before my hearing aids, I didn’t know how much I couldn’t hear. At Clarity Hearing, everything is taken care of here by this staff. I went to the Tombell office and loved it.Cliff7/31/2019?I can hear clearly now my ears are working!! Man, I put off going to an audiologist for way too long. These guys are helping me afford hearing aids. On top of that I've inconvenienced then twice now by dropping in trying to figure out this learning curve, they've had no problem helping me in a pinch.Kathy E.1/01/1970My husband went to Clarity hearing, because, like so many of us, the hearing aids he needed were covered by his insurance company at Clarity at a much better rate than the ENT physician he originally went to.
The Clarity office assisted with getting his test results from the physician - but even before that they did a brief exam.
Dr. Alivarez was very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding.
We highly recommend this office - and Dr. Alivarez
- Call m.7/18/2021Super nice staff and audiologist. I was given all the info and results of my hearing test at the end of my appointment. They make you feel at ease with a very welcoming atmosphere. A very good experience for something I was a bit nervous about.Diane C.8/22/2020Amazing staff. Dr Jamie Hawkins was smart and delightful. So informative and helpful.Kathleen LeNoir10/13/2021Quality Competence Kindness From beginning to end my experiences with Clarity Hearing have been consistently positive. I am greeted by Victoria always with a smile and a willingness to be helpful with any questions I may have related to appointments and insurance. Dr. Hawkins is both kind and competent. I appreciate her knowledge and regard for my understanding the process of using hearing aids. Her guidance has been invaluable.
- Shawne H.7/24/2018Clarity Hearing has such helpful staff and very flexible with our need for an immediate repair today. We have worked with Dr. Marquardt for over 15 years and I am so thankful for his knowledge and guidance with my daughters hearing loss.Valerie Smith1/21/2019Thank you Meagan! Super friendly staff!!Joe Mena11/30/2017I am Joe B. Mena from Belize. Last week I visited Dr. Shital Patel at Clarity Hearing and I was totally satisfied with her professionalism and kindness during my visit.
I bought a pair of Resound Hearing Aids from her and I am totally satisfied. Hearing aids are marvelous - extremely clear audio. They have improved my hearing incredibly. I recommend Clarity Hearing and Dr. Patel very highly.
Joe B. Mena.
- Jason A.11/09/2020Professional, informative and helpful.Kimberly J.2/11/2020If you were having problems hearing, I highly recommended going to see Meagan or any of the staff at Clarity Hearing. They are knowledgeable and will answer any questions that you may have. They will work with you to make sure that you are fitted with the proper hearing aids for you needs.Erin M.4/13/2018Dr. Patel was wonderful with my parents. She took the time to really listen to them and diagnose what was going on with their hearing. She put my mom in state-of-the-art hearing aids, and advised my dad come in and continue to monitor his hearing loss. I highly recommend Dr. Patel. She did a wonderful job for my family!
- Nina V.11/17/2018Good experience went with my dadfir hearing aid repair.James H.7/09/2019Best audiologist in town takes the time to help meet your hearing needs.Sabrina T.8/31/2020Love this place❣
- Al7/18/2021Super nice staff and audiologist. I was given all the info and results of my hearing test at the end of my appointment. They make you feel at ease with a very welcoming atmosphere. A very good experience for something I was a bit nervous about.Rukmini R.2/15/2019I brought my 9 month old daughter to see Dr. Jamie Hawkins at Clarity hearing upon the recommendation of my pediatrician. All the staff at the office were so helpful. Dr. Hawkins was so patient and thorough with my little one. She got fussy towards the end and could not complete her full exam, Dr. Hawkins came in early the next day so she could finish her exam and so I would not miss any work. That went above and beyond and was truly appreciated. I would recommend her and Clarity hearing to anyone!!Jim Mullan6/03/2019Love the customer service! And the Clarity Tesm!
- Mcon J.4/01/2021Thank you Dr Patel for the patient and prompt checkup! Your explanation of results was clear and concise, I understood everything!Carol Hurley9/01/2022The best in town I would not go to anyplace else for my hearing needs. Clarity Hearing in Conroe is not only a nice clean facility, but they take pride in helping you to be able to hear. You can tell they are genuine when it comes to serving their patients. I fully give this place a 5 star review and have and will continue giving my friends references to see the crew at Clarity Hearing.william y.1/25/2018Took their time to explain options; did not push higher end hearing aids but made clear the differences in models. Also explained a lot about hearing problems in general -- helpful for someone getting hearing aids for the first time. I highly recommend this company.
- Mary Hunter7/22/2020It was about six years ago when I first noticed I had a hearing loss. I had missed out on so many conversations. My biggest fear was that I could not be helped with my hearing. Shawn is the greatest! The staff were so friendly. Shawn was so compassionate. I really felt like she cared so much. Hearing aids have made my life complete. Clarity Hearing is the place to come to because they go above and beyond to help people. Shawn is a jewel!!!James Andrew Harris7/24/2019Best experience overall.. Definitely recommend this place. Megan is very helpful and caring to her customers needs.Ben A.1/27/2020Top notch customer service. I can not begin to explain or go into enough detail on Dr Hawkins and her level of professionalism. She literally treated me like I was part of her family. (That’s how I felt anyway.) The level of service I received is like nothing I’ve experienced before. So much so that I had my dad visit Dr Hawkins when he drove down for a visit from Tulsa. He wasn’t happy with his hearing aid provider in Oklahoma. Thank you Dr Hawkins and your amazing staff. Thank you for setting an amazing standard of service that is unfortunately not standard in this day and age. You’re amazing!!
- Johnny S.10/25/2017I was referred to Clarity Hearing by another Doctor that was on maternity leave. I called an made an appointment with Dr Jamie Hawkins. She was awesome and did everything she could to replace my dad’s hearing aids that he lost at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend Clarity Hearing and Dr Jamie Hawkins for sure!!
Johnny Smithrobert e.1/03/2020Everyone is so nice and friendly recommended whoever needs a hearing aidGary B.10/02/2017Been using Clarity for several years. Always attentibe and timely on my services and repairs.
- Robert O.1/01/1970Great place, thank you to the staffKenneth P.12/17/2019Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. I would recommend Clarity to anyone who unfortunately needs help with their hearing.Royal M.11/19/2018Very nice people, also very professional!
- Gretta Irchirl8/24/2019Dr. Dominique Olivarez is the best! Anyone living with a hearing loss knows the challenges we face with being able to live, work and function in our daily lives. Dr. D was able to test my hearing loss and fit me with the correct hearing aids I needed to be more productive and find the job I love. Dr. D was patience and persistent in assisting me in the process. I will forever be grateful because I would not be able to help provide for my family without the correct hearing aids. For over 20 years I was wearing hearing aids that did not fit my hearing loss and was struggling to live and enjoy life. Now I'm excited to start my new job as a teacher, being able to hear voices of family and friends and enjoy watching movies for the first time!!! May God forever bless Dr. Dominique and Clarity Hearing.gene w.4/13/2022Dominique and the entire staff is fantastic! I would never consider going anywhere else! The staff is professional and kind! They make you feel right at home! I was blessed finding them! Gene Bubba WrightBarry G.8/02/2021The best! Nice people, great service and really did what was right for me.
- A G.9/07/2019Megan did a great job. She very diligent, took her time and got me a great set of hearing aids. They work great.Christopher R.12/13/2019Dr. Patel was one of the best health providers that I have ever had the pleasure of visiting with. She is knowledgeable, friendly, informed, and easy to talk to.Josie B.11/07/2018Dr. Patel was fabulous! Such a patient doctor. Having a hard time hearing is not a pleasant thing and it makes you feel rather old. She never made me feel that way. They checked insurance first to see what my costs might be and then offered me the best options after my hearing test. Very happy with the product and felt very informed before I left the office with my new "ears". Thank you Dr. Patel. You and your staff are the best!
- Wendy B.12/17/2015What a wonderful experience! I've had problems with my hearing since I was a child. Tubes in and out plus other surgery too. Thankfully Dr Jamie Hawkins was able to explain that my nerve wasn't damaged which made me an excellent candidate for hearing aids. (My ENT mentioned this years prior but I'd forgotten. Also, my medical situation is only one example in a sea of possibilities.)
I made an appointment to try on a pair of hearing aids. My hearing has never been good, ever! WOW! What a difference! Dr Hawkins carefully explained the different kinds, as well as various grades of hearing aids. The office also checked with my insurers for hearing aid coverage which was a plus!
Dr Hawkins fit me with the perfect pair! I chose a top of the line pair as I'm frequently in large rooms with many, many voices.
If you're looking for hearing services or considering hearing aids, Hearing Clarity is the best place! They really care about your hearing!!John G.10/11/2021Got hearing aids cleaned and adjuster.Laura Callison9/28/2017Clarity has a wonderful staff. They are all very caring and listen to your needs. Thanks Dr. Jamie Hawkins.
- Beth Weisinger Taylor5/05/2019We love working with Dr. Jamie Hawkins. She and the staff have been wonderfully supportive and detail oriented as we have adjusted to our 8 year old’s hearing loss diagnosis. The care has been individualized and we feel like they are invested in our son’s success. Solutions are always practical and helpful.Stan Timmer7/22/2020My whole family has hearing problems. My hearing loss probably began really early. Maybe in 2000 it really got bad. There was a noticeable drop. I had trouble hearing certain people, especially females with a high pitch voice, I couldn’t understand anything they were saying. The TV would get louder, the radio in the car would get louder, but mostly it was just continuously having to ask people to repeat themselves. My biggest fear was that hearing aids were not going to help. I was worried there was long-term damage.
From the beginning, Dr. Marquardt made everything so smooth. I was relaxed. He was so thorough. He explained everything. I said OK and never looked back. I felt like I hit a gold mine. I got lucky. Like, wow, these people know what they are doing, and they are nice.
With my hearing aids, I feel confident now around people. I had lost some of that. I enjoy music again. There are so many things. You tend to avoid social situations more when you can’t hear things well. Now I just avoid loud bars, but that’s ok, that is a positive thing.
If you are considering a visit to Clarity Hearing, then go for it, do not hesitate. The reason you are visiting is because you are probably having problems, and the problems are probably worse than you think. You will never regret it. They are good people. It’s one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself.Iva9/11/2020I highly recommend it. Dr. Olivarez and the lady who attends the entrance were always ready to help me. I really loved this place
- Sherri R.8/29/2018Dr Patel is excellent! Very professional, knowledgeable with outstanding people skills. I highly recommend this office !!Bobby W Alexander2/19/2018As I began my hearing aid venture I had no idea as to how to get started. I visited with a couple of friends about their experience and later met with a few hearing professionals. While they were all helpful I found Meagan Guidry at Clarity Hearing Conroe location to be especially helpful. She did an excellent job of explaining what to expect and was very patient as she addressed my long list of questions. The main thing to understand is that getting hearing aids is a journey and it is important to have someone like Meagan to guide you through the process.Jeff S.9/18/2019Dr. Olivarez is an amazingly passionate audiologist. If you are looking for a hearing care professional who is knowledgeable and cares about her patients then I'd recommend this practice and Dr. Olivarez!
- Adam Moyer8/21/2019Dr. Guidry &team are amazing! As a USMC veteran who has had the benefit of their services and professional expertise thanks to the Mission Act, I am so incredibly thankful for their caring and hospitable demeanor. if you have any hearing needs, you need look no further than the consummate professionals here. 10/10 and 5 StarsCatherine T.1/01/1970Don't wait ... mid-40s is not too early for hearing aids.
Whether you're like me with a family history of hearing loss or not, it can be difficult to realize after turning 40 that your hearing is not optimal. From 43 to 47 I was able to cope by sitting closer in meetings, concentrating on the speaker, and watching lips to supplement words I was missing. No one outside my family could tell that I was having trouble, but I was expending a lot of energy at work without even realizing it. Making the choice to start wearing hearing aids was both tough and easy. Tough because I'm young, what would people think when they saw? - would they look at me differently or doubt my professional ability? Easy because I remember the extreme reluctance of my grandmother to wear hearing aids and it negatively impacting her quality of life. I felt terrible having to talk so loudly and worrying that I might hurt her feelings because she thought I was yelling at her. She wasn't able to participate fully in family functions... you know, everything that's in the brochures telling about how hard it is on the family. I decided I didn't want to do that to my spouse/kids/coworkers and that doing nothing was not an option.
I started by personally researching what was on the market and how this would impact my lifestyle. I wanted to not only hear better but to also turn hearing aids into a professional tool since I'm on conference calls multiple hours a day. Being young and tech savvy has been a benefit when considering the newer types of aids now on the market. Reading reviews online and searching for a knowledgeable, quality provider helped me realize that this was indeed the right decision and that I needed an equally forward-thinking provider partner.
In that searching I found Dr. Shital Patel at Clarity Hearing who confirmed not only the information but also encouraged me to embrace the change and capitalize on the technology. We found what works for me ... Resound LT9 MIH (microphone in helix) "Made for iPhone" aids. I have two iPhones (one work, one personal), an iWatch, and an iPad. I tossed the headphones and now do everything through my aids. I chose a clear color and when folks ask I say I've got new Bluetooth headphones. I've learned to switch between devices and maximize the functionality. Plus, I can hear live conversations with more clarity fulfilling the baseline need for getting these devices in the first place.
Dr. Patel has been incredible during this impactful time. I would absolutely recommend her to lead others through their own search. For those who think you are too young, jump in and make these new devices not only work for you but also enhance your hearing options. Working with her and wearing aids has been a great decision and I'm already glad that I didn't wait.Debbie H.11/06/2020Great staff very helpful
- Roy c.8/16/2021Less then two weeks after my first appointment my new hearing aids are in place and working perfectly. The Doctor and staff are incredible.
Thanks to the VA for paying and the Clarity Staff for a wonderful experience and results.Brittany N.1/21/2019Dr Jamie is AMAZING. I cannot say enough positive things about her and her office! My mother in law is 70 and had hearing aids from beltone, they were only one year old and did NOT work! The dr and staff were awful and not willing to help her at all. Dr Jamie has totally changed the game. She ran extensive hearing testing and spent hours answering all of our questions and addressing our concerns (we had a lot). She is so helpful and personable and makes you feel like a member of her family! My mother in law can FINALLY hear and is so pleased with the new aids she has!!Katrina M.7/19/2018Dr. Patel is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. She took the time to really talk to me about my hearing loss and what I needed in a hearing aid. I walked out of her office with teeny-tiny ReSound hearing aids (you can barely see them!) that come equipped with the latest technology. I highly recommend Dr. Patel. She did a wonderful job!