Our patients often ask us “does my health insurance cover hearing aids?” Although around 48 million Americans are living with some form of hearing loss, only 1 out of 5 are wearing hearing aids. Is it due to a lack of insurance cover, or maybe it’s the confusing packages that some insurance companies offer?
That’s where Clarity Hearing comes in. Not only do we professionally partner with all the major insurance companies, we are also on hand to help you find out what cover you are entitled to. We do the hard work, so you don’t have to and make your journey to better hearing as simple as possible.
What makes Clarity Hearing unique?
We partner with all the major insurance companies and we often find that their insurance policies cover you for your complete hearing care needs. Many of you are often unsure of what level of cover you have with your insurance. Our friendly, experienced team are on hand to check what you are entitled to, on your behalf.
Let us help you
In order for us to find out what level of cover you currently have, all we need is some simple information from you. Just fill in a quick and easy form and leave the rest to us.
What types of cover are available, and what do they generally include?
There are many varieties of cover available, including:
- Medicare – typically doesn’t cover hearing aids
- Medicaid – usually cover partial or complete costs for hearing aids
- Veterans Administration benefits – access to hearing aids for qualified veterans
- Private health insurance – you will need to check your individual policy
Whatever your plan, whatever your needs, we will do all that we can to find out if you have the insurance cover you are entitled to.
Some useful questions
We’ve put together some useful questions to ask your insurance provider, to ensure you get the cover you need.
- Does my insurance cover the full or partial cost of hearing aids?
- Am I required to use a nominated hearing aid provider?
- Does the insurance company pay the provider directly?
- Can I have the hearing aid I want, or do I need to choose from a list?
Remember, if you are confused or unsure , just fill in our quick and easy form and we can tell you, with confidence, if your insurance does cover your hearing needs. Speak to us, we will clear up any confusion and you will be one step closer to better hearing health.